www.askme.bar is committed that your privacy is protected. We should ask you to provide certain information by which we can identify you when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.askme.bar may change this policy from time to time by updating this page
Here are the following policies that we follow in order to maintain the privacy of the visitors.
What we collect :
- Name and job profile
- Contact information
- Email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
Work done with the information we gather:
Personal Information: We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you ("personal information") or allows us to contact you. In order to use the Services, the user must first typically register or provide certain identifying information. For online registration, we ask you to provide contact details (such as First and Last name, E-mail address, Postal address, Personal identifier etc.). ASKME.Bar uses this information to contact you regarding the product and/or services you have requested. This includes re-registration/renewal notifications, special offers, and surveys on improving our Services.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.Security
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
» If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.Links to other websites
Our website has many other links to other websites which may be similar interest. Once you migrate to the other website from ours you should be aware that we will have no control over the privacy policies of the other website. Hence it is your duty to be safe and protected by going through the privacy policies of the other website.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary to provide services that you have requested on our website.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies support and facilitate your use of our website by enabling enhanced and personalized features.
- Performance Cookies: These cookies collect information that we utilize to support the measurement of this website.
- Targeting Cookies: These cookies are used by social sharing services (such as Facebook), and also by various third parties to deliver messaging that may be of value or interest to you. We do not have access to read or write such third-party cookies, nor do we directly control the manner in which they may be used.
askme.bar has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Web site. These companies may use aggregated information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Third Party Information Gathering
The askmebar Sites contain links to other sites on the Web. Please be aware that askmebar is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
To the extent askmebar use third party service providers or have co-sponsors of any survey, promotion or contents, the information we collect from you may be accessed or shared as part of the service or event with any such third party or co-sponsor, provided that any such disclosure will be subject to written agreement with such third party or co-sponsor to only use such information for the purpose of the service or event and to not share or make any other use of the information.
How to Opt-Out
We desire to keep you in control of the personal information you provide to us. Accordingly, you can review, correct, change or remove the personal registration information you provide to askmebar and that askmebar controls. In order to opt-out of the use of your data for interest-based advertising, please Contact us.
Storing and transferring your personal information
A) Security. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, change or damage. All personal information we collect will be stored on secure servers. All electronic transactions entered into via our Website will be protected by SSL encryption technology.
YOU’RE RIGHTS IN RESPECT OF your personal information
1) If you are located in the EU, in accordance with applicable privacy law, you have the following rights in respect of your personal information that we hold:
- Right of access. The right to obtain access to your personal information.
- Right to rectification. The right to obtain rectification of your personal information without undue delay where that personal information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure. The right to obtain the erasure of your personal information without undue delay in certain circumstances, such as where the personal information is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed.
- Right to restriction. The right to obtain the restriction of the processing undertaken by us on your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where the accuracy of the personal information is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of that personal information.
2) If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please contact us using the contact us form. You may also review and edit the personal information you have submitted to us by logging into your account on our Website.
3) You also have the right to lodge a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in your jurisdiction.